You may qualify for WIC if you receive Medi-Cal, SNAP (Food Stamps), or CalWORKS (TANF) benefits
WIC follows gross (before taxes) income guidelines. You may qualify if your family income is within WIC Guidelines. To find out more, click income guidelines (paraespañol, clicaqui) ).
To Schedule an Appointment:
Enroll early! Call us at (510)471-5913 today if you are pregnant, have an infant or children under age 5:
- Union City: 32970 Alvarado Niles Rd. Ste 760 Union City, 94587, M-F, 8:30-5:00 pm
- Fremont: 3845 Beacon Ave. Ste. A, Fremont 94538, M-Th, 8:30-5:00 pm
- Hayward: 22331 Mission Blvd. (2nd floor) Hayward, 94531, M-F, 8:30- 4:45pm
- San Leandro: 16110 E. 14th St (2nd floor), San Leandro, 94578, M,W,F, 8:30-4:45 pm
What to bring for your first appointment:
- Proof of Income for Household: Medi-Cal card; latest paycheck stub; unemployment, disability, or Social Security benefits letters; or paperwork from CalWorks, etc.
- Proof of Address: mail, utility bill, or rent receipts, etc.
- Identification for each person applying: Driver’s License, California ID, Social Security card, Green Card, crib card, hospital or birth certificate, medical records, or school ID, etc.
- The child or children you want to enroll
- Medical information filled out by your provider or child’s provider (helpful but not required for the first visit)
Please call us at (510) 471-5913 if you have questions about what to bring to your first appointment.